Saturday, April 17, 2010

Szczecin JUG Meeting. Filip "Filus" Pająk on TestNG.

On 22nd of April 2010 Filip "Filus" Pająk will present TestNG. If you are around Szczecin, feel invited. It's free :)

Filus is experienced Java programmer and tester. When he does something, you can be sure it's going to be good. I think he'll make great presentation.

I am very glad Szczecin JUG is organising another meeting. It's been some time since the last one.

Maybe I should also present something? JavaFX? Scala?

1 comment:

Filus said...

Hmmm... Scala... This could be very interesting for me. Maybe you know, I've just started learning and using Groovy (and I also thinking about some JUG presentation about it in future), so it will be pleasure to see other JVM language "in action" and make own opinion about it. I can read about it, but it isn't the same as listen to good presentation. :)